Limiting entries to LogWatch

Under the Samba section in LogWatch I have the following entries:

 **Unmatched Entries**
 nmbd/nmbd_incomingrequests.c:process_name_refresh_request(173)  Error -
should be sent to WINS server : 900 Time(s)
 nmbd/nmbd_packets.c:process_nmb_request(1489)  process_nmb_request:
Multihomed registration request must be directed at a WINS server. : 6
Time(s)

These entries are caused by a mis-configured W2K box, to which I have no
access - it belongs to my son-in-law.  I tried a gentle nudge, but in the
interests of family harmony I can't push any harder.

Googling suggested that if I put 'WINS server = yes' into smb.conf it would
stop the logging.  I know the error would still be there, but it wouldn't
annoy me ;-)  However, it didn't stop it at all.

So - since I can't fix the box, how can I get LogWatch to ignore this?  Or
can't I?

Anne