Re: What do you think of Centos

On 3/6/06, grumman Fan <grumfan gmail com> wrote:
> On 2/22/06, Christofer C. Bell <christofer c bell gmail com> wrote:

> > > You do understand that they're *required* by Red Hat to remove those
> > > "references to the people that did the work", right?
> >
> > Yeah, buddy, I am.  I'm not an idiot, I just think what they're doing
> > is morally wrong.  Capiche?
>
> The what RedHat is doing is equally morally wrong, since they took
> "someone else's" Linux code and made a commercial product out of it.
> Capiche?
>
> (And, yes, you are an idiot if you think what Centos is doing is
> morally wrong and RedHat isn't.)

Well, I think you're an idiot for resurrecting a long dead thread that
you didn't entirely read to then flame someone about an issue that's
been resolved.  So, piss off, Mr. Fan! :-D

--
Chris

"I trust the Democrats to take away my money, which I can afford.  I
trust the Republicans to take away my freedom, which I cannot."