Re: From release notes for FC5T3 (web)

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> Its not very useful when you voice opinions where developers wouldnt
> hear them and then worry about getting ignored. The community is a not a

Yep.

Maybe some of this desire for an everything install is driven by the
historical problems with the add/remove packages app, which basically
became useless after packages not on the install media were installed.
If that has improved on FC5 as I understood then maybe this problem will
anyway solve itself.

-Andy