Re: multiple root accounts

From: Mike McCarty <mike mccarty sbcglobal net>
To: For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list redhat com>
Subject: Re: multiple root accounts
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 13:06:30 -0600

azeem ahmad wrote:
hi list
i want more than 1 root accounts in FC4, for example
user: root
user: must
user:azeem
all the 3 accounts should have the same root previligies to do anything on the system
how it could be done

There are several techniques, but first, why? Perhaps it would
be better simply to give these three users the root password,
or put them into the sudoers file.

Anyway, perhaps the easiest way to do this is make them aliases
for user number 0.

Mike
--
making alias to 0, how it could be done?
and also the scenario is someone once changed my machine's root password. now if i had another root account i could access my machine and reset root password again

Regards
Azeem