ClearSilver (from Extras) on PPC?

Matthew Saltzman mjs at ces.clemson.edu
Mon Mar 6 19:33:17 UTC 2006

Has anyone built the clearsilver-0.10.2-2.fc4.src.rpm from Extras for PPC
or PPC64?

If I try to build for PPC, it complains about not finding files in lib64.
If I try to build for PPC64, it complains about

 	In file included from /usr/include/python2.3/Python.h:48,
                  from neo_util.c:12:
 	/usr/include/python2.3/pyport.h:554:2: #error "LONG_BIT definition
 	appears wrong for platform (bad gcc/glibc config?)."

in a few different places, followed by many many undefined references to
pthreads and Perl symbols.

Admittedly, I'm building on RHEL4, but I get the same results from Dag
Wieer's clearsilver RPM for RHEL4 (which he has not build for PPC).

TIA for any advice.

--
 		Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences