Re: ClearSilver (from Extras) on PPC?

Matthew Saltzman wrote:
On Mon, 6 Mar 2006, Rex Dieter wrote:

Matthew Saltzman wrote:

Has anyone built the clearsilver-0.10.2-2.fc4.src.rpm from Extras for PPC or PPC64?

I guess there was good reason that FE didn't include a PPC build... (-:

Well, sure there's http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/extras/4/ppc/clearsilver-0.10.2-2.fc4.ppc.rpm.

But it seems as though I ought to be able to duplicate the feat. The destination is a RHEL4 PPC64 system, so I'm concerned about dependencies.

My apologies, I didn't read far enough to see you were trying to rebuild for RHEL4. (Wow, I didn't there even was a rhel4 build for ppc, cool!).

-- Rex