Re: UOL Anti spam is back, again...

On Mon, 2006-03-06 at 19:20 -0300, Pedro Fernandes Macedo wrote:
> Daniel B. Thurman wrote:
> > I am getting these as well.  They are spamming
> > me with 8 pieces of email messages (AntiSpam Messages)
> > in a language other than english so I cannot read.
> >
> > How do we flush them out?
> >
> > Dan
> >
> I've talked with some other admins from that I know and the consensus is
> that maybe if Redhat contacts directly UOL regarding this broken
> antispam, they'll probably take some action instead of just ignoring the
> e-mail, like they've done to all my e-mails to abuse uol com br .
----
Actually, when their users figure out why large numbers of people block
email from uol.com.br and start seeking alternatives, they will change
their ways.

In order to function, users of this list simply have to direct mail from
uol.com.br to the giant bit bucket in the sky. As other systems get
frustrated with the mindless autoresponders of uol.com.br, they will do
that too.

Screw them - they don't care - why should we?

Craig