From release notes for FC5T3 (web)

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Tue Mar 7 00:31:29 UTC 2006

David Boles wrote:
> No I do not really have a problem with this "everything install" button. My
> problem is with this topic. It has been discussed to death and the reasoning
> has been explained several times. The man told you why "everything install"
> was removed and he also told you that it was not going to be put back into the
> release.

That was the approach. The issue was set. The discussion did not take on
serious thought for inclusion into the installer again. Also the idea of
adding a glob feature where you could add mozilla* or any desired
combination to install all components from a particular desired
application was shot down.
I want the second glob feature since installing all desired packages,
regardless if there is a menu choice is a highly desired feature for me.
Hopefully, FC5 will have all packages that interest me within the menus
to select.

> So tell me. Who has "a problem with people not doing things your way"? You or me?

No comment. I know this comment was directed elsewhere.

Jim

--
If you think last Tuesday was a drag, wait till you see what happens
tomorrow!