Re: From release notes for FC5T3 (web)

> The problem with the 'everything' install before was simply
> that it included all languages in addition to all the software
> even though you had already explicitly chosen the language
> you wanted.   I guess this is the easy way to solve that
> problem...

Though, that (putting on all the languages, no matter whether you did
all the other packages) seemed to be the only way to get multi-lingual
web pages to display properly.  I went through a lot of grief, post
installation, trying to get Firefox to display foreign language webpages
with the correct characters rather than four-digit unicode, or other
indicators, instead.

I read messages from the public lists.