Re: Drivers?

kevin kempter dataintellect com wrote:

On Tuesday 07 March 2006 08:55, Ali Helmy wrote:
emmm, and how do i access the xorg.conf?

On 07/03/06, gary <garys mtaonline net> wrote:
On Tue, 2006-03-07 at 10:40 +0200, Ali Helmy wrote:
Hey mates,

How do I check what drivers are assigned for my video card chipset? I
am running FC4 on my DELL Inspiron laptop, with KDE, and want to make
sure I've got the right driver configured. How do I do that?
In xorg.conf - there is a section for drivers. Should be able to find it
there.  --gary