From release notes for FC5T3 (web)

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 21:17:40 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-03-07 at 15:06, Andy Green wrote:

> > anyone wants to see and not really useful.  How are you supposed
> > to guess the 'yum info ImageMagick' invocation that you'd need
> > if you don't have the convert man page on line?
> >

> # yum whatprovides /usr/bin/convert
>
> but I agree that's not a very satisfying answer

Yes, it comes in pretty far behind using google and
muddling through a bunch of other peoples' problems
with conversions.  Perhaps it could be helped with a
reasonable emulation of xman in split-screen mode on
a web page somewhere with the documentation for 'everything'
so you could know about the parts you don't have.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell at gmail.com