Re: Drivers?

Ok everyone, thanks alot... i checked it out and found the file... i scrolled through with KEDIT, and i got to this section

Section "Device"
    Identifier  "Videocard0"
    Driver      "i810"
    VendorName  "Videocard vendor"
    BoardName   "Intel 815"
EndSection

This is the one which tells me which video card driver is being used, right?

On 07/03/06, Mike McCarty < mike mccarty sbcglobal net> wrote:
kevin kempter dataintellect com wrote:

> vi - the greatest editor in the history of the universe

Or not. Personally, when I first encountered vi in 1984 or
so, I developed a distaste for it which has only grown
stronger with the years.

vi - Very Irritating

Or,

DON'T MODE ME IN!