Re: Un-RAR

Ali Helmy wrote:
Hey mates,

Anyone know how I can make the unrar command a default one built into the system (like yum or wine) so that I can run it from anywhere? In my current state, I have to manually copy the .rar files to the rar folder, unzip usinf ./unrar then copy back the unzipped files... is there a way over this?

% echo $PATH

% cp unrar <one of the directories listed above>

Hope this helps!
Steve