What's this 'Antispam UOL'

Dear List,

Nowadays I regularly recive replies to my postings from 'AntiSpam UOL <petsupermarket sspam uol com br>'.Though there appears to be discussions on this on the list,having not followed from the beginning,I could not make any sense of it.

If the full header is listed,message seems to go from one shadow5 to uol.com.br whose antispam returns the message.Produced below.

Who is this shadow5 (172.26.5.185)?How my message went to this server? From gmail SMTP or fedora-list server? or from my ISP on the way?

Thanks a lot.

Parameshwara Bhat