CUPS Error

Hello  all,

When I Print from My local Machine I get the printout fine,
But when I configured my LAN Machines to the same printer(HP 3015 Laser Jet)

I get any error initially saying

System Busy wait for 30 seconds

and after when I give print command I get following error

There was a problem sending CUPS test page
to 'printer' queue:

lpr: error - unable to print file: server-error-service-unavailable

Can some one tell what could be the problems which will cause this error.

And what could be its solution. Im using Fedora Core 3

Thanks in Advance
Sai Krishna

Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket