Re: Drivers?

Hey Jim,

I am trying to make sure I have the correct driver installed, because I was told that if it weren't manually configured, FC might just assign a default driver that does not do all the 3d stuff correctly...

Thanks mate

On 07/03/06, Tim <ignored_mailbox yahoo com au> wrote:
On Tue, 2006-03-07 at 12:34 -0500, Dan wrote:
> I don't like any CLI editors I've used so far. I use gedit.

I don't care for many of them, either.  But here's one seriously
annoying thing about gedit - the file requester you get to open files,
it's damn difficult to load . suffixed filenames.

I read messages from the public lists.