NX client on FC4

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 22:02:42 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-03-08 at 15:04, Arthur Pemberton wrote:
> On 3/8/06, Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu <m3freak at rogers.com> wrote:
>         Hello Everyone,
>
>         Is anyone here using the NX client for Linux (any version) on
>         Fedora
>         Core 4 with a freenx server?  If you are, have you experienced
>         any
>         problems with Metacity not starting in the remote Gnome
>         session?
>
> I am using the NX client ith FreeNX, but I use KDE and haven't noticed
> any problems, on the contrary, I am very impressed coming from VNC.

I've had an assortment of problems with sessions lingering
that should have been terminated and not being able to
resume sessions that should have been available.   I don't
think they are fedora-specific problems but I'd appreciate
any insight - it is great after the connection works.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell at gmail.com