Re: UOL Anti spam is back, again...

From: "Gene Heskett" <gene heskett verizon net>

On Wednesday 08 March 2006 12:51, Tony Heaton wrote:
I know I'm adding to it, but there has been more spam about UOL than
has come from UOL!

In which case your ISP is doing some prefiltering for you.
Those that are getting it, are getting one for every post they make to the effected list, which includes this one, debian-user, fedora-legacy, fedora-docs, OOusers, and video4linux. Maybe more, but I'm not subbed to the whole world (yet).

They've improved. The last round I received 6 challenges per email sent
seconds apart.

{o.o}