Re: Drivers?

Ali Helmy wrote:
Hey Jim,

I am trying to make sure I have the correct driver installed, because I was told that if it weren't manually configured, FC might just assign a default driver that does not do all the 3d stuff correctly...

Thanks mate

3D does not work very decent with the Intel 815 card that I have. The video otherwise is fairly decent. I use 1280x1024 and the visuals are pretty sharp. ppracer runs horrible on the card at any resolution. (What tuxracer is). I use this game as a 3D test.

Running '/sbin/lspci -v' should reveal what hardware you have.

Jim

--
If you want to get rich from writing, write the sort of thing that's
read by persons who move their lips when the're reading to themselves.