OT: Humor

bill perkins perk at iag.net
Thu Mar 9 01:05:48 UTC 2006

Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Tuesday 07 March 2006 23:00, jludwig wrote:
>
>>> Anne
>>>
>> If they have your email address you go to the bad place!
>>

> Hey, that was my first email address, a compuserve one, so I don't think it
> would be much use to them now ;-)
>
> Anne
I had one of those, too- 72245,710 was my user ID. Can't believe that nobody has mentioned Heathkit here- my first two computers were a 6800 SBC and an H-89 (2MHz Z-80, 64K ram, single 5 1/4" floppy). Also worked on a DEC-10 system in college, ASR-33 teletypes, paper tape... the good old days!

"The two most common things in the	| Bill Perkins
 universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity."	| perk at iag.net
					| programmer-at-large
		F. Zappa		| ALL assembly languages done here.