Re: Application

I think strace can help you  to know whats going   behind
Kaushal Shriyan <kaushalshriyan gmail com> wrote:
Hi

I have a application wsp I am running this application by giving the
below command
./wsp -d -c /usr/local/vl/wsp.conf

the strange thing is that it doesnot start at all and also there is no
logs generated also or coredump generated

How do i address this problem

I am using FC4

[root bdc31099e vl]# cat /etc/redhat-release
Fedora Core release 4 (Stentz)
[root bdc31099e vl]#

Thanks in Advance

How to trace down whats happening in the background

Regards

Kaushal