Re: Boot problem

chen li wrote:

> INitialialzing hardware... storage network audio done
> [ok]
>

> The only thing I can do is to shut down the whole
> power and wait for a while. When I turn the computer

It does sound like a heat-related problem as others said already, but
one tip for the general case of getting stuck in an initscript: try
pressing Ctrl-C to abort that initscript.  It won't help if your kernel
panic-ed or you box is otherwise dead, but it can help if an initscript
is sat waiting for a network packet that never comes, etc.

-Andy