Re: OT: Humor

Roy Henning wrote:
Those fond memories.  Can't imagine they used them to get to the moon!
Over the years, I've collected about 5 or 6 of slide rules.

Always remember what one of instructors in school, always said about
slide rules "don't know noting about no decimal".

What I wish I had was one of those six foot (2 meters for our
european friends here) long demo models which hung on the wall
of the Physics Class in University!

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.