Re: How do I log out of the GUI?

	Hi Russell,

		What do you mean, "logout"? If you have logged in with the graphical login, then once you are back at the graphical login screen, you are no longer logged in. If you have logged in with the text terminal login, then you need to leave the GUI, and enter "exit" at the command prompt. You don't say, though,

			-David Chipman