From release notes for FC5T3 (web)

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri Mar 10 09:57:03 UTC 2006

akonstam at trinity.edu wrote:

>Just going to another distro may be fine if we are talking about one
>machine, But in out case we are talking of 50 machines (and there are
>those out there with more machines) is not so simple. In our case
>distribution hopping is prohibitively complex.
>
>And I am discouraged by it turning out that taking Rahul's advice of
>getting in involved in the testing or development would not have done
>much good.

If I had to switch distributions everytime my pet feature was not
implemented or the bugs that I filed werent fixed, I would never be able
to stop. Pretty much applies to everyone who wants to draw a black and
white line between opinions and contributions but participation is
definitely going to help.

--
Rahul