Re: From release notes for FC5T3 (web)

gb spam wrote:

On 3/7/06, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram fedoraproject org> wrote:
I advocate always keeping track of the
packages that you install and install software only when you will use it

Are you telling us that you use absolutely every binary and library
that is installed on your systems?
I dont blindly install every package just because it was provided in the Fedora Core ISO images and I know that everything installation does not install every package in the ISO images either. I tune my system to install things that I actually use taking care of the dependencies installed.

--
Rahul