From release notes for FC5T3 (web)

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri Mar 10 11:36:04 UTC 2006

gb spam wrote:

>On 3/10/06, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>

>>The problem with hidden features (such as the previous expert option in
>>Anaconda)  is that they provide a alternative code path that is rarely
>>tested
>>

>given the nature of the discussion on this list, on the test list
>(where the response to the first query about this was 'oh no, not this
>again') I suspect that what you're saying here might not be the case
>for this particular feature.

The discussion that happened again was about implementing the
"everything" installation feature as opposed to other interface
improvements so instead of assuming anything, it would good to put in
the effort where it would make much better sense. Bugzilla RFE's are
specific and directed towards the relevant developers compared to
discussions in the users list which is going to probably make no
difference at all.

--
Rahul