Re: From release notes for FC5T3 (web)

On Fri March 10 2006 9:18 am, Craig White wrote:
> I presume that some just find whining to be cathartic and it's own
> reward.

Having characterized the discussion similarly to me in a private
communication, I shall say this to you: such language doesn't lend a bit of
credence to your position - it's reminiscent of the line of argument employed
by drunken marines who've stayed too many hours in the pub, and carries about
the same weight.
--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA