DNS changes on Comcast (faulty operator assembly)

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Fri Mar 10 16:02:29 UTC 2006

On Friday 10 March 2006 02:48, Thomas Taylor wrote:
[...]
>Thanks to all those who responded to this question.  After looking at
> your solutions, I have reached the conclussion that this network may
> have a faulty operator/user assembly.  The memory components seem not
> to be working properly some of the time.  Hmm, wonder where I could
> get some replacement core memory to fix that, SIGH.

Wet ram?  When you locate a good dependable supply, lemme know too.  At
71, mine is showing signs of failure from time to time.

>Things can be so obvious in hindsight.
>
>Gene, maybe I should take you up on some of that West Virginia coffee!

Chuckle, knowing well that coffee is a buck plus almost anyplace else
I've gone in the last 5 years, I figured that would get some attention.
I really like the Go-Mart policy though, get one of their small (12 oz
I think) cups, empty it, take it back in and the refill is only 35
cents.  Or was the last time I did that.

>Thanks,
>Tom
>
>--
>Tom Taylor
>Linux user #263467
>Federal Way, WA

But its going to be quite a drive to do that. I'd look it up on one of
the trip planner sites but I'm too lazy this morning, haven't had my
tea (green even) yet.  SWAG its about 3k miles one way?

--
Cheers, Gene
message by Gene Heskett are: