Samba problem needs translation

Can someone more experienced with samba look at the following log entries and
translate for me - at least, educated guesses as to what I need to be looking
for?

 --------------------- samba Begin ------------------------

 **Unmatched Entries**
 nmbd/nmbd_browsesync.c:find_domain_master_name_query_fail(353)
find_domain_master_name_query_fail:  Unable to find the Domain Master Browser
name MYDOMAIN.LAN<1b> for the workgroup MYDOMAIN.LAN.  Unable to sync browse
lists in this workgroup. : 96 Time(s)
 smbd/service.c:set_current_service(51)  chdir (/home/anne/Public) failed : 1
Time(s)

Thanks

Anne