Re: OT: Humor

Anne Wilson wrote:
On Thursday 09 March 2006 22:22, jludwig wrote:

Do any of you remember what a slide rule is?

Do you mean my straight one or the circular one?

Anne

I have straight one. And then I have paper, pencil and the "Handbook of Mathematical Functions with formulas, graphs. and mathematical tables" edited by Milton Abramowitz and Irene A. Stegun. ;-) Worked for me.

--
Regards
Jon Ingason