Re: Cruel portal to Another World

From: "Craig White" <craigwhite azapple com>

From: "Jason L Tibbitts III" <tibbs math uh edu>

> And I thought I was special.  But no, Ravi did not hand select me as a
> righteous specimen of syadmin godliness.  It was merely spam.

Did anybody check to see if Ravi's email really checked back to a real
Google machine?

{o.o}   Just wondering....
    If it seems too good to be true, it probably IS too good to be true.
----
if one believes that the headers weren't forged...

Looks real to me. I "presume" everybody checked before sending email
back to the fellow.

{^_-}