email/groupware solution ?

Hi,

I'm setting up a FC server for my small starting company. It's a company of
only 3 people and I'm looking for a good email/groupware solution.

Besides email I'd like to have calender functionality and a good way to manage
our client addresses.
I don't need much fancy stuff, but rather focus on functionality and the
ability to have client software running on both Linux and windows.

I have found some solutions like evolution and open-Xchange.

Are there any more solutions ?

I wonder if any people on this list have experience with one of these
solutions and can give me some advice regarding a suitable solution or just
tips on what I should be paying attention to.

Regards,
Marcel Janssen