email/groupware solution ?

Marcel Janssen korgull at home.nl
Sat Mar 11 15:58:55 UTC 2006

On Saturday 11 March 2006 15:47, Manish Kathuria wrote:
> Try Egroupware also. Easier to configure than Open Xchange.

Thanks, I forgot to mention that it should be easy to configure and even more
important easy to maintain. Basically once configured it shouldn't need much
attention. So, that cancels out anything that's still under heavy
development.
Configuration may be text based or graphical. I really don't care much about
that part having nice eye candy as long as it's working well.

What's also important is that the data should be centralized and easy to
backup/restore just in case something goes wrong, but I guess most projects
take care of having a good solution for that.

regards,
Marcel