Re: Cruel portal to Another World

jdow wrote:
From: "Jason L Tibbitts III" <tibbs math uh edu>

And I thought I was special.  But no, Ravi did not hand select me as a
righteous specimen of syadmin godliness.  It was merely spam.

Did anybody check to see if Ravi's email really checked back to a real
Google machine?

{o.o}   Just wondering....
   If it seems too good to be true, it probably IS too good to be true.

I'm sure you're wong, Joanne. Why, right now I'm working on a deal
with a guy in Nigeria to get some money out of his country to prevent
it from being grabbed by the corrupt government over there. I stand to
get about $6 million USD out of the deal!

:-)

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.