USB disks - not accessible to install FC5, unless expert

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Sun Mar 12 10:48:27 UTC 2006

Someone was able to install a USB version of FC5 test using a USB hard
drive. I tried previously using askmethod which did not even allow USB
hard drives to be detected. This poster in the below link to the FC-test
list tried in expert mode and was successful. Link below for the expert
posting.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2006-March/msg00735.html

Never mind post:

--
Now and then an innocent man is sent to the legislature.