Re: email/groupware solution ?

Marcel Janssen wrote:
Hi,

I'm setting up a FC server for my small starting company. It's a company of only 3 people and I'm looking for a good email/groupware solution.

I havn't much experience (apart from download and install),
but this:

http://zimbra.com/

looks very nice.

Start with a FC4 install, (without apache), stop
the sendmail service, install the open source edition
of zimbra, and you'll have a email server running
in 5 minutes.

Thanks to ajax techniques there's a lot of functionality
in the web interface.

Mogens

Phone: +45 33 27 53 25, Fax: +45 33 27 47 08
Email: mk crc dk Homepage: http://www.crc.dk