Re: email/groupware solution ?

On Sun, 2006-03-12 at 18:03 +0100, Marcel Janssen wrote:
> On Sunday 12 March 2006 17:05, Sanjay Arora wrote:
> > Please do post a review of all you try & etc.
>
> It will mostly depend on the end users in my company what will be chosen I
> think. The reasons for choice may vary.
>
> I will take some time before I get back on it though.
----
Setting up test boxes is a fairly major investment in time though
assuming that one is unfamiliar with each project. In the case of Zimbra
or Scalix, the system provides some of it's own servers and thus it
isn't possible to even test it out on an existing setup.

I currently use horde/imp and am subscribed to OGO and open-xchange mail
lists to monitor the setup questions and general user questions and to
monitor the new user implementation questions and it seems that OGO is a
little new admin setup friendly.

Craig