Re: RPM question, Development repos?

Chasecreek Systemhouse wrote:
those are both called rawhide and yes they will break stuff - don't
mix and match unless you wanted to play wif da knife.

Thanks, I've un-selected them from my repos in yumex. I'll screw
around with one of the other systems. Right now I need this one
to be stable.

--
Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry linuxha com
http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/               Backup site