Quanta - SVN questions

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sun Mar 12 20:18:28 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-03-12 at 09:04 -0700, Craig White wrote:
> 2 - I have a document that now seems to only display as plain text
> within Quanta whereas all my other documents have always recognized
> the 'ruby' and 'html' code within and rendered it within the editor
> accordingly. How do I switch a document back (since obviously it's not
> the 'extension' because that isn't changed)?

HTML is supposed to start with a doctype element (outlining whether it's
an HTML 4.01 strict, etc., document), some editors will look for it to
determine what sort of file that they're dealing with.  Compare your
problem document's doctype with ones that work, and see if you can spot
the difference.

I read messages from the public lists.