Delist this person: From: petsupermarket

Hi

Can someone, Administrator, please delist the person above.

Basically everytime I send a message to this list the person keeps
sending me antispam notices. Its ridiculous. Given that this account
is dedicated to fedora lists, its impossible to be listed as a spam
address.

Its so annoying for me, and I'm sure other people are suffering aswell.

Looking forward to your reposnse.

Thanks
Dan