Tough problems when compiling

Mariano López Reta mlreta at alternativagratis.com
Mon Mar 13 14:00:48 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-03-13 at 13:04 +0000, sai krishna wrote:
> Problem looks like Library path of the linux.
> I think you will need to add the library path manually
> in /etc/ld.so.conf or ld.so.preload. I've never done it, but I googled
> how to set Library path in Linux. I got this as solution. Hope it
> could  be of help

Supposedly, option -L (--librarypath) takes care of that when invoked.
When I check the libtool file, that's exactly what I check for.

I'm still trying to find a plausible answer for what's going on.

Thanks,

--
Mariano López Reta <mlreta at alternativagratis.com>
Tortuguitas, Buenos Aires, Argentina