Delist this person: From: petsupermarket

Joel Rees joel_rees at sannet.ne.jp
Mon Mar 13 14:17:30 UTC 2006

On 2006.3.13, at 10:26 PM, Anne Wilson wrote:

> On Monday 13 March 2006 11:55, Dan Track wrote:
>>
>> Thanks everyone for your replies. Appreciate the effort.
>>
>> My penny's worth.
>>
>> I suggest banning the domain. This may sound harsh, but as the FAQ on
>> this matter explains, people who subscribe to them must know that they
>> are losing emails, so I don't believe a real tech person would
>> knowingly subscribe to them. Sometimes you have to be cruel to be
>> kind.
>>
> You are wrong there.  This anti-spam business is a 'service' of the
> domain.
> Not all people who use the domain subscribe to this 'service',
> therefore the
> innocent would be punished.

I suspect, as others have also, that the service in question has
exactly one user, and that user thinks he is not concerned that it
causes list members problems, quite on the contrary, thinks he would be
more concerned if the problems fail to persist.

--
mysteries to ponder:
what would a misconfigured knock-address server do if it received a