Re: GCC 4.0.3 in FC 4

Mike Zingale wrote:

Is GCC in FC 4 going to be updated to the recenly released 4.0.3? There are some gfortran fixes in there that I would like to use for one of my codes (which presently does not compile with 4.0.2). Eventually I'll update to FC 5 and get GCC 4.1 in the process, but I
have quite a few machines here, so I was hoping that there would be an
update for FC 4.

Thanks,

Mike
Might help to file a RFE in bugzilla with the changelog or any information on those critical fixes.

--
Rahul