Delist this person: From: petsupermarket

David Fletcher fc at fletchersweb.net
Mon Mar 13 15:26:27 UTC 2006

At 14:18 13/03/2006, you wrote:

>Already been done but it doesn't help.  The UOL mail is sent
>directly to you, not the list.

I don't know anything about running a list server, so this might be a
daft idea, but would it be possible to get the server to strip, say,
six characters from in front of or after the '@' character in the
reply-to address before accepting postings? Then we could all add the
appropriate number of random characters to our reply-to addresses,
and all the unwanted messages from petsupermarket would just bounce
because they would be sent out with invalid addresses.

We, of course, would be "In the know", and know what to do to reply
to another subscriber off-list.

Dave F