Evolution

Hello,

I'm trying to subscribe to the free/busy info for a calendar with
Evolution in FC4.  The URL for the web calendar contains https://.  I've
tested it out in a browser, and sure enough my free/busy info is
displayed.

However, it doesn't work in Evolution because Evolution keeps changing
the https:// to webcal://.  What a pain in the ass.

Is anyone using http calendars in Evolution?  Is it even possible?  The
HTTP Calendar plugin for Evolution indicates that webcal and http are
supported.

Regards,

Ranbir

--