Re: Disable Root Recovery

https://www.redhat.com/archives/redhat-install-list/2005-October/msg00180.html

> And if so... I want it to be completely unrecoverable.. How can I do that ?

- use a grub password (to avoid the former)
- lock hardware, specially hard disks (deny physical access to disks)
- use a bios password (so no one boot from floppies or cds and mounts
your filesystem on another)

--
Rodolfo Alcazar
Administrador datos y red

Deutsche Gesellschaft für
Technische Zusammenarbeit (GTZ) GmbH

Programa de Apoyo a la Gestión Pública Descentralizada y
Lucha Contra La Pobreza - PADEP

Av. Sánchez Lima 2226
T +591 22417628 (121)
C +591 70656800