Best/most stable kernel to use with FC4?

David J. Bakeman dbakeman at comcast.net
Mon Mar 13 18:20:14 UTC 2006

James Wilkinson wrote:

>David J. Bakeman wrote:
>

>>I'm currently still using the original 2.6.11-1.1369_FC4 kernel I tried
>>awhile back to upgrade to the 2.6.14-1.1644_FC4 but had udev issues.
>>

>Did you ask here for help? Did you enter them into bugzilla.redhat.com?
>(Check that they aren't already there...)

I did ask on this list and the bugzilla was the suggested response.
However, being very busy at the time and not having the time to do
justice to a bug report and having the sneaking suspicion I had screwed
something up I decided not to submit one at the time.  I've also noticed
since then that nobody else has complained which re-enforced the
suspicion that it was my screwup.