Re: Delist this person: From: petsupermarket

David Fletcher wrote:
At 14:18 13/03/2006, you wrote:

Already been done but it doesn't help.  The UOL mail is sent
directly to you, not the list.

I don't know anything about running a list server, so this might be a daft idea, but would it be possible to get the server to strip, say, six characters from in front of or after the '@' character in the reply-to address before accepting postings? Then we could all add the appropriate

Please, not before. That is a major pain in the lower back for
admins.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.