Re: Replacement mailer for Thunderbird

> > It could be that the Linux driver I am using may not take it past
> > 800x600.  I will pursue this.  Thank you for reminding me of this.
> >
> -

Just a hunch, but check if your monitor is detected correctly. It
happened to me that a monitor was detected as a generic SVGA (800x600)
but in fact it supported 1024x768. So I had to manually define it was
another make/model, and then it allowed me to change to 1024x768.

Hope this helps,

--
Mariano López Reta <mlreta alternativagratis com>
Tortuguitas, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Registered Linux user #412032
Count yourself at http://counter.li.org